Welcome to Downtown Nampa
The Downtown Nampa Community Association serves the Downtown Districts in Nampa, Idaho.
Our mission is to build vibrant neighborhoods and thriving economies through revitalization efforts in the Downtown Nampa Districts.
Mark Your Calendar
Free Public Parking Available in all City Lots after 6:00pm
AND ON WEEKENDS!
Parking in the Nampa Parking Garge is FREE for the first hour and $1.00 an hour after that up to a maximum of $6 per day. The downtown streets are getting busier as more customers are again shopping downtown. To assist patrons and business owners through the challenges of COVID-19, parking enforcement had been paused since March 2020. In collaboration with the BID Board of Directors, it has been determined that the need has returned to facilitate more onstreet parking for customers. To address that need, on-street parking limits will begin being enforced March 15th.
Opening a New Business?
If you are thinking about opening a new business in Downtown, contact the Nampa Building Department for information on the Certificate of Occupancy process.
Be part of the solution
Downtown Nampa represents our City's unique genetic code. The Downtown Nampa Community Association (DNCA) is committed to revitalizing that code by focusing on:
- Assisting new and existing business entrepreneurs.
- Stimulating property development.
- Capitalizing on the unique assets of our downtown.
- Promotion of the downtown and it's businesses.
- Creating a strong foundation of community involvement and public/private partnerships.
Downtown Nampa Community Association Runs on Volunteers!
There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Help with events
- Marketing and promotions
- Grant writing and fundraising
- Business and organization development
- Business outreach and support
- DNCA Project Teams
- Place Making, Design, Planning