Welcome to Downtown Nampa
The Downtown Nampa Community Association serves the Downtown Districts in Nampa, Idaho.
Our mission is to build vibrant neighborhoods and thriving economies through revitalization efforts in the Downtown Nampa Districts.
Mark Your Calendar
Free Public Parking Available in all City Lots after 6:00pm
In 1985, Downtown Nampa’s entrepreneurs worked with city officials to form the Downtown Nampa Business Improvement District or BID. The BID worked on the implementation of the Wall Street Extension Project concept by creating the Wall Street Alley pedestrian area between 1st Street South and the Longbranch parking lot.
Be part of the solution
Downtown Nampa represents our City's unique genetic code. The Downtown Nampa Community Association (DNCA) is committed to revitalizing that code by focusing on:
- Assisting new and existing business entrepreneurs.
- Stimulating property development.
- Capitalizing on the unique assets of our downtown.
- Promotion of the downtown and it's businesses.
- Creating a strong foundation of community involvement and public/private partnerships.
Downtown Nampa Community Association Runs on Volunteers!
There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Help with events
- Marketing and promotions
- Grant writing and fundraising
- Business and organization development
- Business outreach and support
- DNCA Project Teams
- Place Making, Design, Planning